- Consignment hours are 10:30am to 5:00pm Monday ONLY. PLEASE NO CONSIGNMENT AFER 5:00pm. This allows our staff members to clean up and get home to their families in time for dinner. :) We understand 1 day is limited therefore, if unable to come in please call us or email us at chloesclosetinquiries@gmail and we can work something out.
- All large items require appointment (Limit 2 large items per drop off ) email us or call us we can pencil you in :)
- Consignment is NOT being gone through at time of drop off. ALL CONSIGNMENT is being quarantined for 1 week before assessed. If you choose to get returned what we don't keep for consignment then one of our staff will call you once sorted after quarantine period and give you 24 hour from that time to pick up returns. If you choose you are OK to Donate then whatever we don't keep will be donated .
- Gather together your children’s outgrown clothing, toys, baby gear, maternity wear & your women apparel and other items – 2 Paper Bag Limit or 1 Large White Trash Bags (per Monday) you can drop off at multiple locations on Monday.
- Pre-screen to remove the clothing that is excessively stained, stretched, worn, outdated or out-of-season. Check toys for missing pieces and baby gear for safety and cleanliness.
- Before bringing in baby gear (strollers, exersaucers, high chairs, carriers, etc) go to www.recalls.gov and check to make sure the product has not been recalled.
- Make sure there is nothing in your bags that you have any lingering attachment to. If you are sentimental about a certain piece of clothing or you would want a particular item back if it didn’t sell, please keep it. We find it is best when consigners are 100% done with their items and happy to see them go.
- Place the items you are ready to part with into bags and bring them to the store. We accept consignment Monday only 10:30-5pm.
- Once at the store: Sign in at our drop off station, then WRITE YOUR FULL NAME & PHONE NUMBER on all your bags & gear with the sharpies provided. (Chloe’s Closet is not responsible for “lost” consignment due to unlabeled bags of clothing or baby gear.)
- FIRST TIME CONSIGNERS: We will have you fill out a Consignment Agreement and one of our sales clerks will explain our policies to you. Make your choice of 50% in Store Credit or 35% by Check.
- Enjoy shopping while our trained buyers after quarantine check through your items to pull out the things we feel have a good chance of selling.
- Take the items we felt wouldn’t sell back home with you after quarantine OR have us donate those items for you. Make sure you understand that items you do leave for consignment are GONE FOR GOOD. They will either sell or be donated to charity if no one chooses to buy them.
- Check back in about 2 weeks. By that time we will have had time to price your items and you should start to see some sales. (We do not follow up with consigners after their drop off. Please feel free to call or email anytime however and we will be happy to update you on the status of your account.)
- Come back for Round Two (or Three, or Four!) Drop off more stuff then have fun spending the Store Credit from your previous drop off. (Or come back to pick up your check. We print consignment checks every 2 months for accounts owed at least $10.00. Checks are available to pick up on the last day of February, April, June, August, October and December. Give us a call and we’ll be happy to let you know if you have a check available to pick up.)
Still have questions? Contact Us today, and we'll set you straight.